Welcome to the Kamen Rider Craft Forums! Enjoy your stay.
Welcome to the forum for League Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mobs/Structures/Weapons/Armor Sugjestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Mobs/Structures/Weapons/Armor Sugjestions on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:30 am

Hey guys! When I Found this mod I had to get it! I just LOVE the RWBY Series! Great mod! But I was thinking of some Additions or Updates for the mod.

Like For example adding in Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long, into the game? Like Ruby could drop her cloak that'll give you speed 5 and the same armor points as a iron chest-plate? and Weiss could drop a piece to add onto her Myrtenaster sword that'll increase it's strength like giving it different abilities like Fire Aspect, Teleportation, Slowness against enemy's, and Default (Original Damage)? Then Blake could drop Cat Ears? =3 They'd give you Night Vision. Then Yang could drop "Chunk of Yang's Hair" which would give you Fire Resistance when held, BUT If there's a Yang mob anywhere nearby it'll tick her off and make her want to kill you. then maybe in the new Dimension you could make the College a single Spawned Structure? where you find all the mobs? *Including the other students/teachers like Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos, Lie Ren, Cardin Winchester, Russel Thrush, Dove Bronzewing, Sky Lark, Velvet Scarlatina, Ozpin, Glynda Goodwitch, Peter Port, and Bartholomew Oobleck* And maybe make the Giant Armor's Sword Bigger? i mean it's called "Giant Sword" and when you hold it it's not that big it's the same size maybe alittle bigger then a normal sword.

Hope these Ideas help!

Best Of Luck!
X-Ender

Oh, and I'm wanting to make a Mod Showcase on this Mod so if i can get a link to a more Detailed website for this mod that would be REALLY Helpful case the description in PlanetMinecraft only tells you so little on the mod, so again if i could get a link to a more Detailed website that would be REALLY great!

View user profile

2 Re: Mobs/Structures/Weapons/Armor Sugjestions on Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:10 pm

If I could add as well, maybe add Adam's Wilt and Blush? And Adam's mask that could increase strength for 1 in every 10 hits?

View user profile

3 Re: Mobs/Structures/Weapons/Armor Sugjestions on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:14 am

O_O Oh my god YES! That sounds awesome!

View user profile

4 Re: Mobs/Structures/Weapons/Armor Sugjestions on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:27 am

OH! And i've been meaning to ask, does the Forever Fall Forest biome spawn when the game's settings is set to "Large Biomes"? I'm wanting to set up my showcase area in that biome but to where i can't see any of the original biomes like the normal forest biome, the jungle biome, extreme hills biome, ect.

View user profile

5 Re: Mobs/Structures/Weapons/Armor Sugjestions on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:59 pm

THIS! ^

All of this would be awesome additions to the mod

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum